Phonak Cros Paradise
The Hearing Aid For One-Sided Deafness
Cros stands for ‘Contralateral Routing of Signal’. When Phonak Cros is used together with a Phonak Audéo Paradise hearing aid, it helps people with unilateral hearing loss to hear speech clearly and follow conversations from all directions. Unilateral hearing loss is when hearing loss is only present in one ear.
The Phonak Cros hearing aid transmits sound and voices from one side to the other, so your hearing ear can hear for both ears. You will be able to hear speech from the side with hearing loss better, even when in noise, and you will be able follow conversations in quiet and noisy surroundings without having to reposition yourself. Most importantly, you will gain greater awareness of sounds from the side with hearing loss.Highlights
- Designed specifically for unilateral hearing loss
- Crisp natural sound
- Integrated noiser to relieve your tinnitus
- Compatible with a range of Phonak accessories including TV Connector and Roger On
- Sold in pairs
- Universal connectivity to most smartphones and televisions
- Multiple Bluetooth connections possible
- Tap Control for easy access to Bluetooth capabilities
- Smartphone app to control volume and settings, and to view health data
- Possibility to do remote fitting sessions from the comfort of your own home
Health data tracking
- Measures step count and activity levels
- Enables the setting of health goals
- Captures all the health data in a smartphone app
Phonak Charger Case Combi
- A charging device for your Phonak Audéo Paradise hearing aids
- Features a slot for a drying capsule which absorbs moisture from the hearing aid
- Included free-of-charge with the purchase of your hearing aids.
- Sold separately for CHF 110, a removable battery pack can charge your hearing aids up to 5 times on a single charge
Prices (rechargeable models) CHF
- Audéo P90-R with Cros P-R: 4700 per pair
- Audéo P70-R with Cros P-R: 4300 per pair
- Audéo P50-R with Cros P-R: 3900 per pair
- Audéo P30-R with Cros P-R: 3500 per pair
For severe hearing loss, custom earmolds may be indicated: CHF 360 for 2 pieces. Subject to changes from Phonak.
Start your free trial
We support you every step of the way
An initial 2-hour session, followed by 2 to 4 shorter sessions
The first 2-hour session is normally followed by 2 to 4 sessions of 30 to 60 minutes to refine and improve the fitting as well as for training on the proper use and maintenance of hearing aids.
Remote fitting sessions for people who don't want to or can't come to our shop
It is important to come in for the first two sessions to accurately measure your hearing loss, and to take anatomical measurements of your ear. Then, thanks to Phonak's remote fitting technology, it is entirely possible to optimize the settings of your devices from the comfort of your own home by connecting with your hearing care professional via the MyPhonak app.