Phonak Audéo Life
The Waterproof Hearing Aid
Audéo Life combines the hearing performance of Audéo Lumity with a robust new housing that provides additional protection from water and sweat. It is also rechargeable and comes with a newly designed inductive charger.
Are you concerned about your hearing aids when you are out during a rainy day or near a swimming pool? Or maybe you’re worried about sweat deteriorating the performance of your hearing aids? With Audéo Life, you can have peace of mind knowing that your hearing aids are built to withstand the elements.
- Crisp natural sound and improved speech understanding in noisy environments, specifically the L90 version
- Rechargeable by induction
- Bluetooth connection with your smartphone, computer and television
- Waterproof and sweatproof *
- Integrated noiser to relieve your tinnitus
- Compatible with Phonak TV Connector, Roger On and more
*Capable of being submerged in up to 50 cm of fresh water, salt water or pool water.
- Universal connectivity to most smartphones and televisions
- Multiple Bluetooth connections possible
- Tap Control for easy access to Bluetooth capabilities
- Smartphone app to control volume and settings, and to view health data
- Possibility to do remote fitting sessions from the comfort of your own home
Health data tracking
- Measures step count and activity levels
- Enables the setting of health goals
- Captures all the health data in a smartphone app
Phonak Life Charger
- An induction charger included free-of-charge with the purchase of your Audéo Life hearing aids
Phonak Charger Case Go
- Sold separately for CHF 160, this inductive charger has a built-in battery that can charge your hearing aids up to 3 times on a single charge, for example while on the move
- 2x Audéo L90-RL: 5900 per pair
- 2x Audéo L70-RL: 5100 per pair
- 2x Audéo L50-RL: 4300 per pair
- 2x Audéo L30-RL: 3500 per pair
A single device costs half the above price. For severe hearing loss, custom earmolds may be indicated: CHF 360 for 2 pieces. Subject to changes from Phonak.
Start your free trial
We support you every step of the way
An initial 2-hour session, followed by 2 to 4 shorter sessions
The first 2-hour session is normally followed by 2 to 4 sessions of 30 to 60 minutes to refine and improve the fitting as well as for training on the proper use and maintenance of hearing aids.
Remote fitting sessions for people who don't want to or can't come to our shop
It is important to come in for the first two sessions to accurately measure your hearing loss, and to take anatomical measurements of your ear. Then, thanks to Phonak's remote fitting technology, it is entirely possible to optimize the settings of your devices from the comfort of your own home by connecting with your hearing care professional via the MyPhonak app.