Phonak Naida Paradise
The Most Powerful Hearing Aid
Naida Paradise is the most powerful and advanced Phonak hearing aid on the market and is designed for people with the most severe hearing loss. Naida Paradise is available in two powerful models.
Phonak Naida P-PR is fully rechargeable, thereby eliminating the need to constantly change batteries. Naida P-UP is battery-operated and is the most powerful model available. Naida P-UP is also equipped with an internal telecoil for streaming sound from equipped public venues such as theatres and churches directly to your hearing aids.
- A powerful hearing aid for the most severe hearing loss
- Available in 2 models: (1) Naida P-PR is powerful and rechargeable (2) Naida P-UP is ultra-powerful, battery-operated, and has an internal telecoil for streaming sound from equipped public venues
- Bluetooth connection with your smartphone, computer and television
- Integrated noiser to relieve your tinnitus
- Compatible with Phonak TV Connector, Roger On and more
- Universal connectivity to most smartphones and televisions
- Multiple Bluetooth connections possible
- Tap Control for easy access to Bluetooth capabilities
- Smartphone app to control volume and settings, and to view health data
- Possibility to do remote fitting sessions from the comfort of your own home
Health data tracking
- Measures step count and activity levels
- Enables the setting of health goals
- Captures all the health data in a smartphone app
Phonak Charger BTE RIC
- A charging device for your Naida hearing aids
- Included free-of-charge with the purchase of your Naida hearing aids
Prices (rechargeable models) CHF
- Naida P90-PR: 5900 per pair
- Naida P70-PR: 5100 per pair
- Naida P50-PR: 4300 per pair
- Naida P30-PR: 3500 per pair
Prices (battery-operated models) CHF
- Naida P90-UP: 5900 per pair
- Naida P70-UP: 5100 per pair
- Naida P50-UP: 4300 per pair
- Naida P30-UP: 3500 per pair
A single device costs half the above price. Custom earmolds are often indicated: CHF 360 for 2 pieces. Subject to changes from Phonak.
Start your free trial
We support you every step of the way
An initial 2-hour session, followed by 2 to 4 shorter sessions
The first 2-hour session is normally followed by 2 to 4 sessions of 30 to 60 minutes to refine and improve the fitting as well as for training on the proper use and maintenance of hearing aids.
Remote fitting sessions for people who don't want to or can't come to our shop
It is important to come in for the first two sessions to accurately measure your hearing loss, and to take anatomical measurements of your ear. Then, thanks to Phonak's remote fitting technology, it is entirely possible to optimize the settings of your devices from the comfort of your own home by connecting with your hearing care professional via the MyPhonak app.