Phonak Audéo Fit
The Sportive Hearing Aid
Phonak’s latest innovation in the Paradise family, Audéo Fit takes you beyond hearing improvement by supporting you on your health journey.
Audéo Fit features a heart rate sensor that records heart rate. By tracking heart rate, steps, and activity levels, Audéo Fit promotes healthy habits and creates a greater sense of well-being when paired with the MyPhonak app.
- Crisp natural sound
- Bluetooth connection with your smartphone, computer and television
- Integrated noiser to relieve your tinnitus
- Compatible with Phonak TV Connector, Roger On and more
- Heart rate sensor that tracks heart rate, steps, and activity levels
- Universal connectivity to most smartphones and televisions
- Multiple Bluetooth connections possible
- Tap Control for easy access to Bluetooth capabilities
- Smartphone app to control volume and settings, and to view health data
- Possibility to do remote fitting sessions from the comfort of your own home
Health data tracking
- Tracks your heart rate with the integrated heart rate sensor
- Measures step count and activity levels
- Enables the setting of health goals
- Captures all the health data in a smartphone app
Phonak Charger Case Combi
- A charging device for your Phonak Audéo Fit hearing aids
- Features a slot for a drying capsule which absorbs moisture in the hearing aid
- Included free-of-charge with the purchase of your Phonak Audéo Paradise hearing aids.
- Sold separately for CHF 110, a removable battery pack can charge your hearing aids up to 5 times on a single charge
- Audéo P90-Fit: 5900 per pair
- Audéo P70-Fit: 5100 per pair
A single device costs half the above price. For severe hearing loss, custom earmolds may be indicated: CHF 360 for 2 pieces. Subject to changes from Phonak.
Start your free trial
We support you every step of the way
An initial 2-hour session, followed by 2 to 4 shorter sessions
The first 2-hour session is normally followed by 2 to 4 sessions of 30 to 60 minutes to refine and improve the fitting as well as for training on the proper use and maintenance of hearing aids.
Remote fitting sessions for people who don't want to or can't come to our shop
It is important to come in for the first two sessions to accurately measure your hearing loss, and to take anatomical measurements of your ear. Then, thanks to Phonak's remote fitting technology, it is entirely possible to optimize the settings of your devices from the comfort of your own home by connecting with your hearing care professional via the MyPhonak app.